Monday, June 12, 2017

Why?

So why did I make another blog?

I really like to talk! And I have so many random thoughts about every topic under the sun! And when they drive me crazy the best way to get them out of my head is to write them down.

And I have really enjoyed my experience with blogging about my experiences as a special needs parent, but that blog is dedicated to my son and our journey together. I honestly don't want to clutter it up with anything else that would most likely only serve to distract someone who needs to find and read that story.

Here, I will talk about other things in order to express myself in other aspects of my life (there are actually other aspects of my life - as hard as that may be for some of you to believe).

Other topics may include:
1) Being a girl.
2) Gluten Free Fooding!
3) Fan Fiction and writing!
4) Storytelling in various mediums (games, movies, books, etc.)
5) Education and Teaching.
6) Probably social justice issues.
7) Science!
8) Maybe some politics if I really need to get something out of my head.
9) Documenting any and all of my random adventures.
10) Being a nerd. (Really, this probably encompasses everything above).

So, you know - whatever I want! There doesn't have to be a theme!

Or rather, the theme is Kari!



No comments:

Post a Comment